Re: [SLE] Partways there (was Re: [SLE] Hello, anybody home?)
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:51:05 +0200
* Monte Milanuk; <milanuk@xxxxxxxxx> on 26 Mar, 2002 wrote:
What I did not get working is to get yast2 to accept the change of
installation medium from local CD to a networked directory (mounted DVD). How do I get yast2 to accept changes to the install medium?!?

I am not sure if it will help but have you tried the
/var/lib/YaST2/install.inf file AFAIK this is where YaST2 collects all
the information when it first runs and then checks this after. Maybe
renaming the file and hoping YaST2 will recreate it may solve your
problem. If not you can rename it back.
--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer