Re: [SLE] (OT) HP Toner/Drum question ...
On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 20:51, Jim Hatridge wrote:

HI all

Would someone with HP know-how please tell me something? I'm looking at a
couple of used HP laserJets, 4 and 5 /5L... They all say "without
Toner/drum". in German "Ohne Toner/trommel-einheit".

I've looked thru my office supply lists and can not find a drum for these
printers. Is the toner and drum one unit? Or is the drum just not find-able?
I've found ads for toner for about 70euro. Is this a good price? If not, can
someone suggest a source in Germany for this.

Hi Jim,

Nice old faithful 5L here, and the toner/drummer is a one-piece beauty,
with a handle bar bang in the middle. Glides in and out effortlessly.

Just took mine out, and the details are as follows:

LaserJet TonerCartidge C3906A
Part No: RB1-7606-2D (PS-FR)

Cost in the UK ~£40.00

Good hunting.