Mouse pointer missing 7.3 KDE 2.
Hey all...
I had to re-install 7.3 and all, mostly because I set DSL up
wrong, well I got the dsl going and can access the internet.
So I did a update the system through yast2. As far as I can
tell everything went ok during the update. But when I
rebooted my SUB (Kensington) mouse pointer became a block of
white. It still works but it is annoying. When I did a
search on what might have gone wrong, it said I had to add
'Option sw_' under device so I did, and no change. I also
updated the drivers for my graphics card (tnt nvidia) but
still no pointer..

Any ideas?????
Adolph & Sharon Weidanz
S/V Time To Paws