From: hwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hwm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 1:24 PM
To: clarge@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [SLE] burning cd's

At 22:37 03/23/2002 -0800, Chris Large wrote:
Is there a way to burn mp3's to a cd so that they can play on any cd
player like an audio cd does?

suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx

archives at http://lists.suse.com

'Nero Burning ROM' allows to convert and burn mp3 files into cda files
in one go if you select the CD Audio icon. You can make an image, i.e.
if you want
to burn files from one or more sources.

http://www.nero.com

You can then play them on any cd player. However, use CD-R. RW may not
work.
Also, you will not be able to burn the same amount of music converted to
cda as when they are mp3 because mp3 files are compressed.

However, I use the windows version of Nero Burning Rom. I am not sure
if there is a version for Linux.

Their techn. help is a disaster and their english looks very funny
sometimes.