Re: [SLE] Re: In Love With Hancom
Is there a US English spell checker, or is it only UK English (e.g. color vs
colour, theater vs theatre)?

dj tuchler

On Sunday 24 March 2002 19:15, kbb0927@xxxxxx wrote:
I agree with Landy. No problems here. I actually had purchased
the suite before even downloading the demo. It is still in
production and passed the promised date. They have offered to
give refunds to those who are unhappy with the delay. To those
who wonder about Hancom 6.0 as stable and functional... it is
enough, that I don't want a refund and will happily await it's
release and shipment.

Best Regards,

Keith B.

Landy Roman <landy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:57:02 +0800

Jethro Cramp <jsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Landy,

Still haven't had time to try your fsck
suggestion <grin> I wonder if you could comment
on these observations made by Mike Reith today:

try it yourself and you will see it is functional,
ready and is the desktop hope for linux