SuSE and MAC OS and Doze and MAC software
  • From: schuetzen - RKBA! <chasm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:17:00 -0600
Given

ASUS A7V with a 750mhz Tbird iow, an x86 for all intents and measures.

Question:

CAN I install MAC OS X on the system and then install SuSE 8.0 over it ?
will this run?
will this combo run both MAC and Doze software?

Point is, I really want to get all possible M$ software off of it to include
the OS and yet, still be able to run certain s/w that has not yet been ported to
either MAC or Linux.

example is Forte/Dazler's Agent email and newsgroup reader client.

thanks
chas