Re: [SLE] STAROFFICE GOES COMMERCIAL, AND STAYS OPEN-SOURCE
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:32:28 +0100
On Sunday 24 March 2002 12.28, Landy Roman wrote:
Open office isn't stable. I don't think it
claims to be. Try inserting a frame for example.
Hancom looks like the only alternative at the
moment.

i agree ONLY

You seem to be quite taken by hancom office, Landy :)

I've been running OpenOffice for a while now, and haven't seen any problems at
all. Hancom Office, on the other hand, segfaulted when I tried to run the
installer.

//Anders