Re: [SLE] Hello, anybody home?
  • From: David Herman <ob1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:41:42 -0800
On Friday 22 March 2002 02:13 pm, Rafael E. Herrera wrote:
David Herman wrote:
On Friday 22 March 2002 04:08 am, Rafael E. Herrera wrote:
I posted a solution to the same problem early this year. Could you
search the list archives?

I've often seen people suggest "searching the archives"
---------------snip--------------------
Pardon my snippy reply but I hate it when I I look for "hamburger"
in the phone book and it tells me to look under "burger, ham"
rather than just giving the answer.

Well, if you would have actually tried you would have found the
solution I posted.

Well, if you would have actually read my mail you would know I hadn't
posted the question in the first place. I was mainly commenting that
The archives aren't particularly search friendly,

Sorry to re-reply to my own post, I just want to appologize for my
bitchy reply to your bitchy reply before a flame war erupts. 2 people
replied to my post thinking I had asked a question and was not willing
to do research on my own. As I said before I was commenting about the
lack of a search function in the archives, the question itself was not
of particular interest to me.