Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:02:01 -0800
* Joshua Lee (yid@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [020322 11:48]:
->On Wednesday 20 March 2002 08:23 pm, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
->> Commenting n Busch products,. an Englishman commented that it was Watery
->> Fizz.
->
->The English are noted for being polite. ;-)
->
->> But there is good beer made in St. Louis, Mo. It is made by the Schlafly
->> family (yes, Phyllis's family) and sold in bottles throughout Missouri.
->> You can have a great draught of it at the Tap Room in St. Louis. "It", by
->> the way, is several brews, including various forms of stout, lager and
->> pilsner-type beers and weitzen.
->
->If I'm ever in Missouri (or Missour-ah as my great-grandparents from greater
->St. Louis called it) I'll have to try some.

Nahh..I grew up in STL and even worked for A. Busch for a while..the
stuff they produce is for the most part crap. ;)

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC