Re: [SLE] networking
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dougmack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:55:48 -0500
The configuration is run from a browser. I configured mine from
Windows Netscape, but I don't know why you couldn't use Linux Opera,
if you wanted to. As far as I remember, you just access the
router as if it were a site, and you set it up from there.
It could care less if you were Windows, or IE, or Netscape, or
whatever. It's been a while, but I don't know why it would
have changed. --doug, wa2say