RE: RE: [SLE] [NET] IP addr and possibly routing question
  • From: DSprankle2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dale A. Sprankle II)
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:59:48 -0500
DSprankle2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dale A. Sprankle II) wrote:

Oliver Ob <ob_ok@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list readers,
this is somehow strange, I may be overlook a detail, so please point
me to what I have missed here:

My IPs in my PN originally looked all like 192.168.17.xx.
Due to some reason I wanted to convert them to 10.0.0.xx,
but after I did that I could no more connect, neiter even
ping between the PCs, even though I restarted them.

So is there a thing that I have overseen?

I am not familiar with routing. So please bear with me :-)

--What netmask are you now using? You might make sure is it something like
255.255.254.0 on all machines on your network.
--Sorry, maybe 255.0.0.0 for the IP range you specified!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/