Re: [SLE] Starting out - advice pls.
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dougmack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:39:58 -0500
Version 8 is due in less than 60 days, as far as I can judge by
the words here. Why spend your money on 7.3, when you can get
8.0 ain just a few weeks? BTW: if you buy 7.3 you will get it with
all its blunders that need to be fixed. They never correct the disk.
I don't know why. Why not get 8.0, with all its blunders? Then
you and I can fix the blunders as they are found.
--doug, wa2say