Re: [SLE] SOCKS and SSH and a newbie
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:37:56 +0100
On Tuesday 19 March 2002 22.21, schutt wrote:
I've been able to ssh in with windows, so I think the port is open.

You're absolutely correct. I just checked, and ssh.ciw.edu has a ssh server
running. The problem is clearly local to your machine. I didn't see anything
in my firewall log when I tried to connect so I don't think you have to have
anything running.

Unless this was a temporary error I suggest you check with your sysadmin.
He'll be able to check his logs and see why you were refused access.

//Anders

< Previous Next >