Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:20:54 -0500
On March 18, 2002 04:39 pm, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
* Roger Whittaker (roger@xxxxxxxxxx) [020318 12:21]:
I'm sorry to see that this has not turned into a longer thread, but I'm
sure James will be interested ...

OK, I'm taking requests for a new list, suse-beer-e. Of course,
this thread would be OT there as well since it really belongs on
suse-ale-e. We can probably get away with not having a German
version of suse-ale, esp. since the Bavarians/Franconians don't seem
fond of "alt bier". Roger, will you be list owner?

Does the US still have it's interesting rules for deciding what is called
an ale and what is called a beer?

Nick