Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: SuSEnixER <4july65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:18:51 -0500
* Jon Biddell <jon@xxxxxxxxx> [03-19-02 05:51]:

We tried to get the marketing people to get a local beer with SuSE
labels on it for tradeshow giveaways instead of the pens and other
junk that everyone else gives away but they never would. I think we
still have some of the SuSE beer steins and a lot of the bottle
opener keychains that say, oddly enough, "The tools for success" on
them ;)

And WHAT would be the procedure to download a 'SuSE Beer Stein'
perferable full and cold.

I'll take mine empty (no American beer here !!), and a few keychains...:-)

Sounds like a bloody good marketing idea - especially for Australia.

I had a few West Ends and some Swans when I was in the Alice, '60/'61.
--
Pat Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
Registered at: http://counter.li.org