Re: [SLE] yast 1
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:21:06 +0100
On Tuesday 19 March 2002 12.16, Ulrich Schneider wrote:
Has everybody heard about SuSE Linux 8.0. This lovely tool yast 1 will
be removed in this distribution. Are there any protest actions /
demonstrations against this crime?

Call die Grüne. Say that graphics cards use more energy than console displays
and I'm sure they'll be marching on Nürnberg before you know it :)

Seriously though, the word is that the console mode of YaST2 is vastly
improved, so I don't think it's so much a removal of yast1 as a merger of 1 &
2

//Anders