Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Michael Scottaline <mscottaline@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:47:06 -0500
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:19:08 +0000
"Gideon Hallett" <diogenes@xxxxxxxxxx> scribbled in frustration:

On Monday 18 March 2002 21:42, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Monday 18 March 2002 22.39, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
suse-ale

A SuSE ale, now that would be something I'd buy. German software
is good, but german beer is the *best*.

Ooof! that's contentious!

German beer is the best *if* you like German bier. It's
recognisably different to, say, Belgian beers, since the most
common German style is a lager.

For sheer variety, though, British beer probably has the most
choices around; Britain dominates ales and invented 'pale ale',
'bitter', 'mild', 'porter', 'stout' and any number of other types
of beer that can be found around the world today.

cheers,
Gideon.
Hmmmmmm...., might we be able to get IDG to host a BeerWorld Expo??????
Mike

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
--Benjamin Franklin

< Previous Next >