Re: [SLE] MS TrueType fonts.
  • From: David Herman <ob1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:18:33 -0800
On Monday 18 March 2002 04:36 am, Brian Durant wrote:
Hi again,

Anyway, in the article it states the following: "The first thing you
should do is get some better looking fonts, as SuSE 7.3 has a bug
regarding anti-aliased fonts.
--------------snip-----------------------
I try pressing the return key, writing yes, etc. All I get is a
warning beep that I am doing something wrong with the shell. I am
sure that this is really stupid to ask, but what am I doing wrong?
How do I get those friggin fonts downloaded and installed? The
article says nothing about that.

This comes up frequentty and supposedly has been updated in the SDB
Anyhoo, after you read or ignore the eula, press

q (thats the letter q as in quit)
then enter yes and you will have what you want.

dh
--
dh