Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
I wouldn't normally go so OT, but...

Marston's Oyster Stout is my fave - it comes only as a
bottle-conditioned product (for those who don't know, that means that
there is yeast in the bottle so that it undergoes a secondary
fermentation in the bottle, like cask-conditioned ale does it the
barrel, so pour carefully) and cannot be beat IMHO.

The Carlow Brewing Company (http://www.carlowbrewing.com/home.htm)
does a *very* good stout - O'Hara's (voted the world's best stout
in 2000).
The Porter House (in Dublin, Cork and London)
(http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/) do some very good stouts as
well; Oyster Stout and Plain Porter.
O'Hanlon's (in London) also do a very good home-produced Port Stout.
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com