WINEX an SuSE 7.3
Hi out there !
I am a little problem and with yours help I suppose I might be able to
solve it .
So, lets begin !
I live in Romania, and unfortunately my credit card is not accepted in
the west world (yeah, we have a lots of pirates here, and the company's
have bend decided not to accept Romanian credit-cards ......),and,
because I have Linux SuSE both at work and home, I want to play my old
windows games under Linux. So, because Transgaming refuse my credit card
i have been downloaded the source code from their web site. Until now
all was OK, but.... at home I have been managed to compile and start two
of my old games (Alice and Vampire), but not at work, where I am
actually unable even to compile the wine..... so,
1. What packages I must to have installed in my system for being able to
compile winex?
2. How to configure-it for optimum performance and where to install-it
(/usr; /opt/wine, or to let-it in his default directory /usr/local) ?
3. At home, when I have been try to install DiabloII, i was unable to
change the cd-s from the drive - because the cdrom is mountet for setup.
Under Mandrake - i have read-it from a forum, people use supermount, but
it is something like that under SuSE ?
4. I need some help for configuring winex, so it is a man out there to
have a config file for me?
5. I known that it is not a SuSE problem , but on most of the forums the
howto are done only for mandrake and redhat, but not suse, and I wryly
need help!
6. Will SuSE 8 include winex ?
8. I wait for any suggestions ...

  • No further messages