Re: [SLE] cd /usr/src/linux (compiling kernel)
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:28:03 -0800
You have to rerun lilo after mk_initrd or so I was told. No matter when
it was run in the past. The two last things that should be done on 7.2
or 7.3 and the upcoming 8.0 are mk_initrd and lilo to update it so it
knows where the correct initrd is ;)

Cheers!

-=Ben

* Dave Smith (Dave.Smith@xxxxxx) [020316 10:25]: