Newbe: Snapscan 1212U_1 Configuration
  • From: "Arturo Requejo" <arturbea@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:55:11 +0100
Hello everybody:
I'm new to Linux and I've got a problem configuring the scanner "Snapscan
1212U_1" (The first version).
I have Suse Linux 7.3, and everything works perfectly except the scanner.
Yast2 recognizes it but when I want to test it, it doesn't work.
I've looked in Suse Support and tried with the instruction in:
http://sdb.suse.de/en/sdb/html/scanner_comment_73.html, but the problem is
when editing the file: /etc/sane.d/snapscan.conf. I do it like root, I save
it but when I start Yast2 again to configure the scanner it overwrites the
modified file creating again the original, and renaming the modified one
like "snapscan.conf.Yast2a lot of numbers", and it modifies in the same way
the file "dll".
Has someone achieved to configure this scanner ?
Thanks for any advice:
Arturo

< Previous Next >