LVM
  • From: "Duane C. Mallory" <malloryd@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:49:49 -0500
Hi, all.

I am having a problem with lvm. I have it set up and working, to a point. The problem I'm having is that when I try to add more space to a volume, it doesn't show up. As an example, my /usr partition is 5.0 gig. Using yast2, system,lvm, I change this to be 6.0 gig. I hit the apply button (this is as root), and it says all changes were successful and ready to use. However, using the 'df' command, it says /usr is still 5.0 gig. Even after a reboot, 'df' says 5.0 gig, and the lvm config in yast2 says its 6.0 gig.

The big question is, am I doing something wrong, missing something, or does the lvm stuff in yast2 just not work?

Any info/help on this would be greatly appreciated - /usr is starting to fill up!

Best Regards,

DCM

< Previous Next >