Re: [SLE] web log
  • From: Jon Clausen <dsl23212@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:36:41 +0100
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 21:19, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 21.13, Jon Clausen wrote:
How's this? (Yet another Attempt at Reproducing Anders' mail problem)

Yes, this reproduced the problem. popper and imapd *refuses* to read the
mail.

Are they susceptible to code red? :) I don't get it. I cannot see anything
wrong with these mails, and kmail - when reading straight from a file -
reads them without problems.

Is there anyone else out there using popper and/or imapd (not cyrus, the
one in imapd.rpm) that sees this problem too?

This is getting to be really strange... The part where kmail will read it
from a file with no problem, but refuses to have anything to do with it, if
it's in the spool... What's (or rather: is *that*) the difference?

Look out Anders!

I'm gonna send you a mail off-list containing the codered-string, as seen in
Landy's mail... Just to try and narrow it down a bit. (to see if it has
anything to do with the stuff passing thru the list...)