Re: [SLE] web log
  • From: Jon Clausen <dsl23212@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:08:26 +0100
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 19:54, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 16.54, Jon Clausen wrote:
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 13:44, Landy Roman wrote:

Did anyone else have problems with the last two mails in this thread from
Landy Roman, and the one from Jon Clausen?

They completely blocked my popper. It simply refused to read the mail. Both
the list mail and the one that was cc:ed to me. I even tried starting
imapd. It read the mail before these, and the mail after, but these mail it
simply refused to read.

However, when I copied the mbox file to my *local* /var/spool/mail/ and let
kmail get it from there, it read them perfectly.

I'm baffled! Did anyone else see this?

Trying to reproduce the situation.

I had no problems with any of the mesgs in question...

I don't what to make of this at all. As far as I can tell the header were all
fine. Call me clueless :(

Jon

< Previous Next >