Re: [SLE] web log
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:54:52 +0100
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 16.54, Jon Clausen wrote:
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 13:44, Landy Roman wrote:

Did anyone else have problems with the last two mails in this thread from
Landy Roman, and the one from Jon Clausen?

They completely blocked my popper. It simply refused to read the mail. Both
the list mail and the one that was cc:ed to me. I even tried starting imapd.
It read the mail before these, and the mail after, but these mail it simply
refused to read.

However, when I copied the mbox file to my *local* /var/spool/mail/ and let
kmail get it from there, it read them perfectly.

I'm baffled! Did anyone else see this?

//Anders

< Previous Next >