Looking for alternatives..
  • From: Dunphy Richard-rdunph01 <Rik.Dunphy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:22:15 -0000
Hi,

AS ever windows is at it's most insidious when in the working world. To hold
out against it I could do with some alternative ways to accessing/creating data
for certain tools being used (apart from Outlook of course).

I may need to work with some developers using Visual Source Safe. Anyone know
of something in Linux that can access such a repository?

And secondly we use a version of MS instant messenger to allow quick
communication of engineers across multiple sites. Anyone know of something
allowing me to connect to this?

Thanks
RikD.