Mounting CD's
  • From: DSprankle2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dale A. Sprankle II)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:22:37 -0500
I have a burner and a DVD installed, I can mount CD's in the burner, but not in
the DVD. When I click the desktop icon I get this error "could not read /"
then...
Konqueror opens and in the Location it says audiocd:/

do I need to link this to something? How? Help Please! I hate being a rookie!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/