Re: [SLE] you & latest nvidia drivers
  • From: Keith Winston <kwinston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:12:57 -0500
On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 11:04:34PM +0000, dids wrote:
just installed on my pIII

they work for a while, with kde2/kde3
and then the mouse hangs

anyone else having problems ?

Ive just reinstalled the 1541 ones that I had source code left around for
until someone tells me whats up

dids

I am using release 2313 without problems, but a few days ago when I
checked, they only had Red Hat and Mandrake RPMs. Since my config was
working fine, I did not try to compile the new drivers from source.
Did you install the SuSE RPMs from nvidia or use the source?

Regards,
Keith
--
LPIC-2, MSCE, N+
you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one