Re: [SLE] audiogalaxy once more
  • From: Praise <praisetazio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:12:42 +0100
I> Hello!

I guess this topic was already discussed last week, but I still have
some problems with audiogalaxy:

I have registrated a valid account on the homepage
(www.audiogalaxy.com) and installed the AG-Satellite.
My account.txt file seems to be alright:

username
password

Yes, it looks alright

But I'm not sure wheater my .shares.txt is valid. It
looks like this:

/home/user/audiogalaxy/

It looks all right too.

When I start the programm on the konsole (AGSatellite-static),
the client seems to connect because I can see some requested files
on the audiogalaxy-homepage having the status 'processing'.
After a while, this status is changed to 'offline' and the satellite
seems to be offline / and the program itself terminates.

This is a VERY good result. AG seems to have changed something with their
client, I have been using it for month but now it complains about "wrong
account" and delete account.txt every time.
I know the account is good because I used it very much.

I have one file in the directory /home/user/audiogalaxy/
to share, but the web-interface does not show this.

Has anyone an idea?

Dirk

Nope.-(
Let me know if you find something.