Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.0?
I think you are jumping the gun on your question here. The product has not
been released yet, it is nothing more than a 'teaser' for people who find it on
their site.

I would be VERY surprised if there is not an English version released when
the final product is released.

Sorry if you are just asking if there is going to be a teaser on the english
site.

Jim