Re: [SLE] SuSE 8.0?
On Sunday 10 March 2002 17:44, Landy Roman wrote:
On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:36:22 -0800 (PST)

Ken Hughes <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hope the SuSE folk don't kill me for asking this, but I noticed
the link to SuSE 8.0 info on suse.de, but not suse.com. Can we
expect an English version soon? Judging from the few screenshots on
the German site, it looks like yet another killer version! (YaKV?)
;^)

funny you based your statement on a screen shot of a box :-)

if you click on those little bars on the box, you can see screenshots.