Re: [SLE] man & info pages in konq--------------
  • From: Richard Bos <allabos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:01:35 +0100
Try without the spaces;

#touch

info:/dir

Op vrijdag 8 maart 2002 19:16, schreef David Herman:
I've been trying to restore ultimate functionality to my SuSE 7.2
system and have run into a couple of problems.

1) SuSE help is working as expected except that If I try to browse the
pdf book collection using it all I see is postscript code

2) If I type "# touch" in the location field in Konq I expect the man
page for touch to appear but instead I recieve the message "KDE Man
Viewer ErrorNo man page matching to touch found."

3) Same problem if I try to use Info:/ dir. Expect Info pages to show
up but get error instead.

--
Richard Bos
For those without home the journey is endless