RE: [SLE] Sugestions for a New Suse Linux Powered Laptop
  • From: Jostein Berntsen <jostber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:30:00 +0100
===== Original Message From "Shane Broomhall (AUS)"
<shanebroomhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
Hi Guys and Gals.

I am starting a new job in a few weeks and part of the package will be to
get a new laptop. I am looking at something reasonably lightweight.
DVD/CDR, Built in Network Card, and Linux supported Modem. Capable of
supporting Loads of Ram, as I will want to run Vmware.

Does any one have some suggestions on what to go for ?? I am interested in
quality more than price as someone else will be paying for it.

Thanks and Cheers

Shane Broomhall

Brisbane Aust.