VPN woes...
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:17:14 -0500
.Does anyone know how to forward a port for vpn access on a firewall. I
have a linux box that is masqueradeing addresses for my intranet and I
have a vpn server (Microsoft) behind the firewall. For some reason I
can not get rinetd to forward port 1723 to the box.
Is there another way I can forward a port to an internal host to allow
access to the vpn in my network. I have looked all over and the only
solution I have found is a ssh solution. Which does not sound right.

Mike
  • No further messages