Re: [SLE] Dual boot
  • From: Paul Benjamin <paulben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 22:04:12 -0600
I used the program Boot Magic that came with my copy of Partition
Magic. When you install Linux don't use Lilo or Grub. Set up Linux
like you were going to boot off a floppy or the /boot partition.

Start up windows and configure Boot Magic. It can find the Linux and
Windows boot partitions just fine. I have done this with Win2k and
Win98.

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:29:09 -0500, "Michael Garabedian"