PackardBell Imedia 5180 installation problem
  • From: CIVITA ALAN <CIVITAA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:53:59 +0100
Hi all,
I have a packrad bell imedia 5180 computer..Athlon XP 1800 256 Mb RAM 64 Mb
videocardo Nvidia .. I have Suse 7.3. I've try to boot from cd to install it
but something stranged happened... It said: Loading boot kernel or
uncompressing boot something like that..Ok and stopped I've try to do the
same with Redhat 7.2 and it worked...but iwant Suse on my system Can someone
solve my problem? I need to install it P.S I've try to boot also from
bootdisk Thx very much

Alan Civita
Datenquelle S.r.l
E-mail: alan.civita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AVVISO

Le informazioni contenute o allegate al presente messaggio sono dirette
unicamente ai destinatari sopra indicati. In caso di ricezione da parte di
persona diversa è vietato qualunque tipo di distribuzione o copia. Chiunque
riceva questa comunicazione per errore è tenuto ad informarci
immediatamente.

NOTICE

This message contains information intended only for use of the addresses
named above. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient,
please note that dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly forbidden. Anyone who receives this communication
in error should notify us immediately.

  • No further messages