Re: [SLE] pcmcia nic & pci nic in same machine ?
  • From: dids <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:32:41 +0000
no no :)
I wanted
1 x pcmcia - wireless -> server ( internet )
1 x pci -> win2k pc under desk ( for dreamweaver )

The pcmcia settings turn off the routing of the pci card,
in the end I just set it by hand using route add.

and after all that, I found that vnc was too slow to use for dreamweaver.
I guess I'll reinvestigate vmware and win4lin

dids