Re: [SLE] SuSE download...
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:09:30 -0800
SuSE's Email II which is the current version is made up of Open Source
GNU tools like Postfix but what you pay for is their extremely hardwork
to put it all together and make it work..and the support that goes with
it. Gathering these tools is easy and with a little hardwork you can
avoid paying for their hardwork. ;)

As Anders said..it's free as freedom..not as in beer.

* Michael Garabedian (mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020301 15:01]:
->..I am trying to download suse 7.3 and I am running into problems, like
->the directions on the suse site are wrong, anyone done it yet.the
->directoryies are all wrong and I can't download it, and doe anyone know
->where you can get email server 3 or is that just for sale and the whole
->GNU thing is thrown to the dogs.
->

Ben Rosenberg mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -JC