Re: [SLE] Time to say Goodbye...
On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 08:48, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
Hi there,

well, I have been participating in this list as a SuSE employee for almost
four years now. Within this time, I was involved in the creation of 13
releases of SuSE Linux and I had a blast.

Now it's time to move on - I will be leaving SuSE at the end of March to
start working for another cool Open Source company - MySQL AB in Sweden.

Since I will be busy relocating to Hamburg (Germany) and taking care of a
lot of administrative stuff in the next weeks, I will unsubscribe from
this list soon. But as soon as my life is back in order, I will be back -
promised! In the future, you can reach me at lenz@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to thank you all for being a great community - this list is
really unique regarding the atmosphere and friendlyness as well as the
high level of knowledge and expertise about SuSE Linux and Linux in
general. Try to keep it this way! I look forward to being back to this
list soon.

Take care and keep up the good work,

LenZ
Lenz Grimmer SuSE GmbH
mailto:grimmer@xxxxxxx Deutschherrnstr. 15-19
http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/ 90429 Nuernberg, Germany
The gods play games with men as balls.

Thank you for helping making SuSE the way it is so far, hope too that
you'll be able to bring your exellence into MySQL :).

Sweden huh?

Matt

< Previous Next >