Re: [SLE] [TROLL]Fixing Linux/Windows was SuSE CTO and President Steps Down
  • From: "Craig Sampson" <craig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:06:09 +0800
With servers at least its all about controlled outages rather than
uncontrolled ones :)

With desktop computers I suppose its less important - I mean, look
at the plethora of Windows boxen filling up everyones desks today,
if uptime -was- important on the desktop then this situation would
never have gotten so out of control...

Craig