Re: [SLE] Which CD is the Live CD?
  • From: Ron Cordell <roncordell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:40:42 -0400
Thanks to all who rendered assistance. The system is back up.

I ran mk_initrd, then lilo (not running lilo was my problem), and now the
system boots properly.

Sheez, I feel like such a stupid person after doing that. Thank you all who
responded - your help was tremendous and I am very thankful for it.

humbly,

-ronc