Problems with CUPS printer and new print-framework
  • From: Nash Hoogwater <nrhoogwater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:31:26 +0200
Hi all,

I'm having trouble with the Printing manager. I'm using a CUPS printer on a
(print-)server and I want to print via that printer. OK, printer is a HP
Laserjet 6P. It uses A4 paper. It is also configured for this kinda
papersize. My big problem is that everything I print is, I think formatted,
for the Letter papersize so text is falling of at the bottom. This is with al
the apps that use the new kdeprint-framework.

Can somebody help me?

Greetings,

Nash

  • No further messages