Re: [SLE] 7.2 Update question - newbie
  • From: andrew cartwright <ivorydawn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:17:48 +0000
Hi,

The Update package is available, in the UK at least, It was supposed to be a full professional edition but with reduced documentation. I have 7.2 update and the enclosed manuals are excellent. Value for money wise you cant beat it.

You can go ahead with the install direct from 7.2, it's an excellent distribution.

Andy

Avi Schwartz wrote:
As far as I know there really isn't something like an update, SuSE's packages are always complete.

Avi