Re: [SLE] NIC advise....
  • From: Graham Smith <gqs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:56:58 +1000 (EST)
Hi Ricardo,

Another place to check is the actual pcmcia database file on your system to
see if the card is listed. I do not know if any of the cards you list do
work, but would assume if they are not listed in this file then they
definately will not work without a fair bit of mucking around.

The file I am refering to is
/etc/pcmcia/config

Regards,

Graham Smith