Arrrrggghhh!!!
  • From: Tracer Bullet <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:49:44 -0400
I can't get Konqueror to play my sounds anymore! Namely the wav
files either with the Netscape plugin or RealPlayer 8. Well,
RealPlayer will play about half of it and quit, but it has always
done that since it was installed. It won't play any wav file
completely except for the ones that came with the program. My
Netscape plugin did at first, but would not stop playing them until I
rebooted the machine since installing KDE 2.2 the other day.

And now, KDE Media Player will not even start up! What's that all
about? I downloaded and installed the new KDEmultimedia pack today
and it won't start either! I am starting to get a little annoyed at
this point. Shockwave flash files won't play, haven't tried them as
root yet, seems more things work there then user. Anybody suggest
something please!

end of line
Tracer
--