RE: [SLE] fstab - sys reinstall
  • From: "Daniel Woodard" <schreck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:06:51 -0400

Did you let SuSE partition for you when installing, or use the expert
option?
If you choose the later when installing you can set the mount points to
whatever the want.

---

Yeah, I let SuSE partition. I selected to install on the 15GB drive, which
it did.

It wrote:

/dev/hdb1 /data1
/dev/sda1 /data2

into fstab. I tried to edit the above, but no.

Then I appended my /mirror /basement and no.

Would it be easier to reinstall and hand pick my mounts (it's fresh, I've
configured nothing until I get these partitions to mount)