Re: [SLE] How To Setup & USe Network HUB
  • From: Nick Zentena <zentena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:18:48 +0000
On August 28, 2001 11:33 am, Oliver Ob wrote:
> Nick Zentena schrieb:
>
> Hello All,
>
> > Somebody already mentioned a floppy based system. If you grab
> > coyote Linux run the script and answer the questions it will create a
> > floppy for you. Put the disk in the machine and reboot and viola a
> > working gateway. Assuming it
>
> This sounds easy and interesting to me, too.
> What Proc speed do you need, would say a 386sx20 be enough for this
> gateway?
>
> > http://www.coyotelinux.com/

With Coyote the problem may not be speed. I remember the issue being it
needs a math Co-proccessor. Something the sx might lack. Best to check the
coyote linux website. The other thing the actual speed you need is related to
the speed of your connection. The faster your link the more power you need.

Nick