SV: [SLE] ICS
  • From: "Michael Andersson" <micand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:24:29 +0200
Hi!

SuSE has done a good job on this one. They use wvdial to run this. I have it
running and all I have left is a problem with timeouts on my Windows-boxes
on the first connection-attempt. The connection gets done but I have to
refresh IE to receive the webpage.

I have had no problems with rebooting the ICS-server, it still runs smothly
except for that little quirk.

The installation is running on a Digital Celebris GL 5133 with 32 Mb of RAM
and SuSE 7.1.

//Mike