Re: [SLE] APACHE WON'T PROCESS PHP?!
  • From: Joris Verboomen <joris.verboomen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:02:50 -0700

The Apache configuration file httpd.conf should contain a line like this:

<IfModule mod_php4.c>
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
</IfModule>

This coult be missing or set to another extension since it does not seem to recognize PHP. If it is add/change and re-start Apache.

Tom Kostiainen wrote:

Hi!

I've just installed the PHP4 module. When I start apache with rcapache it seems that

PHP is loaded. Also the default main page says that the PHP module is installed.

Still, when I try to run my test.php thr browser doesn't recognize it as a PHP file.

And when I try my test.html that contains php, apache doesn't understand to process it.

What do I have to do to make apache see my test files contain PHP?!

Why won't anything work as it should! :/

- tk